Friends, I’d like to introduce my new membership program-Wild in Nature- something I have been thinking about for about a year.
For 14.99 plus tax you have free access to online courses and plus discounts on specialty hikes and retreats ( all regular hikes will remain free )
Its great for those of you who want to meet new people and have folks to do things with-that’s us. No
We will have online learning opportunities at least once a month, on subjects such as caring for you hiking gear, how to choose the right hiking shoes, getting your bike ready for the season, etc.
Please note: The outings and events led by another group (for instance East Coast Kayaking) will still have a cost that needs to be covered by you.
What You You Need to Know About the Wild in Nature membership program
- There is no monetary risk to you. You have a 30 day money back guarantee- don’t like it? Ask for you money back!
- All regular hikes will still be free
- All activities for Wild in Nature will follow the ‘No Gal Left Behind ” protocol
- You will be responsible for the cost of activities led by other organizations
- Activities could include kayaking, camping, backwoods camping, hiking ,outdoor yoga and more! We are open to suggestions too!
- All activities are at you own risk.